Home » » Edisi Lebay, Jangan dibaca!

Edisi Lebay, Jangan dibaca!


I wish a white horse prince come into my life to achieve a pallace called "the household pallace".
The prince has beautiful wings on her back.
He is always ready to take wherever I go with light speed.
He is a motivator and always give me spirit to be good, good, and better.
Well, really, I wish he gives me a gift to study master's in Korea ^^.
Whoever riding a white horse prince, I'll patiently to wait.
Who is he (the white horse prince)?
I believe that we will meet at the right time. Allah knows when the right time.
Now... I have to be patient, patient, and more patient.
I am waiting him. 

2 komentar:

  1. jangan dibaca, malah tak baca og. qiqiqi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. shofi ko sampai sini komennya xixixi..:p btw thank you sudah berkunjung

      Delete

Popular Posts

 
Support : facebook | twitter | a-DHA White Series
Copyright © 2013. Moving Forward - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger